i'll play along. will check all yours out later. bunch of them i do not recognize.
ADM - holding long. would love to dump if it gets to $40ish range.
AFL - long
BA - long
CENX - awful decision.
CHK - it was good, then i made a dumb move and bought at its high in '08. i was much more novice then.
CFO - long
COP - been adding here.
CVRR - 150 shares or so for dividend purposes.
CVX - long
HIMX - recent spec play. worked well so far.
MO - long with PM
JPM - long
MPC - coupled with MRO.
MRO - might end up dumping this portion of the combo.
PM - holding long
PSX - had a good run but holding. doing to well.
RF - grabbed at the bottom and holding long.
SNTS - started buying at single digits and holding on. would like to see $30.
TSH - strong local bank, good dividend. give it a look.
V - bought on its dip recently for a long.
VMW - diversification.
XOM - long
recently got out of TSRX after a good run then buyout.
Right now i am keeping a constant eye on HIMX, SNTS, VMW. also CENX, but its a dumpster fire i am going to sit on.
Other stocks of interest are:
- MNKD - very speculative. waiting on some sort of solid news to dive in.
- RAX - had a huge run with it before, but got greedy and missed my exit. looking at it again, but am holding VMW already.
- T - for dividend purposes.
- ACAD - haven't researched enough and might be late to the party.
- TASR - saw this in early august and didn't pull trigger
- RTN - good gov't contracts. held for 5 years with little to show. sold in May when it came up. -_-
- LNG - nat gas play. rode it up 20% or so recently but haven't gotten back in.
This post was edited on 9/17 at 1:47 pm