I'm not talking about a unit being ready to play I'm talking about the TEAM! Miles always says it before the break "AS A TEAM"...what is the inside dish from you insiders about how this grouip of young men is becoming a TEAM?
I think we can crush TCU if we plays as a TEAM.
ETA: let me elaborate on what I mean by TEAM with a capital T...this is based on the great team I have had a chance to witness over my 40years on this earth...
1. TEAM means every man is there for the other man on the team. when one man falls all others pick him up...YET no excuses for failing are accepted
2. The coaches are accountable or else.
3. All three phase root for all three phases accordingly. NO Factions or gangs on the team
4. you can count on ALL 22 men to make a BIG play when it counts.
5. Find a way to win but mostly dominate
This post was edited on 8/15 at 4:04 pm