Trindon makes Raven fan cry | Page 3 | TigerDroppings.com
Posted by
Message
Child of the Missip
LA-Lafayette Fan
Member since May 2012
1522 posts

re: Trindon makes Raven fan cry

My favorite part was when the mom pushed the kid in the face. I feel bad for the little girl, she doesn't know how to react.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
Tiger_n_ATL
LSU Fan
Member since Jul 2005
28838 posts

re: Trindon makes Raven fan cry
why does this dude have full grown big horned sheep in his living room/


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
OC Tiger
LSU Fan
Orange County, CA
Member since Feb 2007
1417 posts

re: Trindon makes Raven fan cry
This guy needs to trade his jersey for a straight jacket.


lsufan112001
Southeastern LA Fan
sportsmans paradise
Member since Oct 2006
5941 posts

re: Trindon makes Raven fan cry
i'm 99.5% in favor of NO gun control. the other 0.5% is for clowns like this guy.


Shiftyplus1
New Orleans Saints Fan
Drew Brees is My Co-Pilot
Member since Oct 2005
5894 posts

re: Trindon makes Raven fan cry
quote:

i'm 99.5% in favor of NO gun control. the other 0.5% is for clowns like this guy.


I have NEVER reacted that way to ANYTHING. Where was his father to teach him how to behave after a loss or win? I'm 32, and if I acted that way in front of my 67 year old father, i believe he would kick the shite out of me.


craignettles
LSU Fan
Member since Jan 2005
3156 posts

re: Trindon makes Raven fan cry
What would have happened if his wife said, "Grow up!"


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
Page 3 of 3

Back to top

Follow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram