After getting home from a wet Alex Box stadium last night, I turned on my computer only to find 40,000 threads on TD that probably shouldn't exist.
For this season, can we follow a few rules about baseball?
1. Try not to start a thread about something that was answered 45 times in the in-game thread.
2. If you are new, don't complain about hitting, it makes you look weak and ignorant. Baseball has changed, get with it.
3. There are a lot of people around here that know baseball, talk to them if you have questions and trust their answers, they have been around a long time and know what they are talking about.
4. Try not to be an a-hole unless you have to be. (That goes without saying)
5. LSU's best record in the history of EVER still gave us 12 losses so understand that we will lose games and not shut down the baseball program.
6. Have fun and LSU on