- Rashaad is just under 6’1".
- Rashaad is 222 lbs right now.
- He has moved here in the past couple weeks from North Carolina- Clayton High School.
- He runs track and runs the 200, 100, and 4 x 100.
- His 200 Meter PR Time is 23.5 and his 100 Meter PR is 11.4 – both as a Freshmen.
- He attended Clayton HS where he played Football – mostly JV Ball where he posted 32 TD’s and scored whenever he wanted.
- Rashaad says he is competing for the Starting Running Back spot at Skyline.
- He benches 345 lbs, Squats 400, and Dead-lifts 500 lbs; he has a massive and powerful upper body.
- His Broad Jump is 10’3" (which is amazing with 10’10" being the National Record for a HS Kid- Colt Lyerla).
- He will be competing in Football and Track at Skyline.
- His #1 skill according to him is to be quick and powerful and finish runs and score.
Hey TDawg, y'all want to schedule one more home and home with us? We wouldn't mind coming up there again