Hey that title is kinda catchy...we're in! LSU Tigers Baby! in 2012 Coach Wilson and Coach Miles introduced the world to Dylan Moses by offering him a scholly to play football for LSU. we were working through his training regiment at the time which did include a heavy dose of Summer Track and LSU summer football camps.
I have sat back this past year and endured a bunch of crap from people we know and people we dont know so now that Dylan is a Tiger let me clear a couple of issues that have cropped up.
1. NO, Dylan will not decommit unless Coach Miles and his staff is removed and the incoming coaches dont value him as much. or unless something unforeseen happens
2, NO, Dylan will not stop training because he has committed to LSU. Training is what has gotten him to this point. and the end game is a long ways away.
3. YES, we do emphasis education. In my household Sport is merely a byproduct of the ultimate goal which is to receive a college education
4.NO, I dont know what position he will play in college that is a decision for his coaching staff once that time arrives.
5NO, We will not allow Dylan to overlook high-school because he is committed to LSU he has an obligation to U-HIGH and coach Mahaffey and he will honor that obligation to be the best of his abilities.
6.Yes, if time permits Dylan will continue to camp at NIKE, RIVALS and various universities of his choosing. his intent is to become the Consensus #1 Recruit in the Nation for the 2017 class. My intent is to make sure that happens. please see #2
7. Yes, I am proud of my son. He has been through pure hell at my own hands but he has CHEST!!!
8. No, you haven't seen nothing yet! wait until we release the finished product. I promise it will be nothing short of AMAZING
9. yes, if i have anything to do with it LSU will have the #1 recruiting class in 2017. we are going hunting Brah!!!
GEAUX CUBS!!! Early Season Highlights coutesy of "Rivals"
This post was edited on 9/29 at 5:01 am