1. Started game
2. Thought, "I'm not sure about this...but it's Bioware."
3. Continued to see EA's paws all over game
4. Finally gave in and read spoilers about ending
5. Wished, for a moment, that I was a console player only so that I would have a controller to throw against the wall
6. Uninstalled game and have yet to finish it to this day
quote:The gameplay was equatable to 2's. Everything else about the game was terrible. The story was rushed and lacked any new ideas. The 2nd one actually brought new enemies into the mix that weren't just rehashed old enemies.
I get the hate about the ending, but damn, the gameplay was just as good or better than 2's.
quote:One of the plot points which pissed me off to no end.
oooh question: if you saved the rachni queen and she came to you in 2 - did ANYTHING come of that in 3?
If you saved here in 1 and she talks to you in 2, she gets captured in 3 and is forced to give birth to all the evil little rachni.
If you killer her, THE LAST GODDAMN RACHNI IN THE UNIVERSE, they magically find another queen behind the fricking curtain.
Shitty arse writers.
quote:Exactly. I was hoping for some awesome battle scene where the rachni fight with you against a common foe.
ahhhhhh hell nah.
that really is embarrassing.
1. Played through ME3 as FemShep
2. Got increasingly pissed off at EAware as game progressed. (minus Mordin on Tuchanka and Garrus at the Citadel)
3. Finished game and got really pissed at ending.
4. Sold game back to GameStop the very next day.
5. Continuously bash game on Tigerdroppings.com Gaming Board
quote:Didn't know that.
The second rachni queen betrays you later.
I don't play RPGs for gameplay.
The gameplay was equatable to 2's. Everything else about the game was terrible. The story was rushed and lacked any new ideas. The 2nd one actually brought new enemies into the mix that weren't just rehashed old enemies.