MLB The Show- fantasy draft league
This thread will be our life line for the league. All users will be expected to post here to schedule user games, as well as keep us posted on your seasons. The first 3 post in this thread will be where rules/updated information can be found.
- Our league first started as a 12 man, 82 game, non fantasy draft league. We have since moved to a 6 person, 40 game, fantasy draft league.
- League will consist of 40 game seasons.
- We will be using OPEN scheduling. Which means you play any game at any time. This provides way more flexibility to users to get games in.
- Settings will be placed on veteran pitching and hitting for the time being. Every other setting will be default. (A league vote will be taken by members at a later point to adjust settings and sliders).
- League will consist of 6 users, with teams being moved around to make 1 user per division.
- Issues that arise may be brought to a league vote. Commish will have no vote, unless it is to break a tie.
- Users will be expected to be active in this thread. Keep us posted on your games. Let us know if you will be away and miss a week of games. And schedule user games.
- We also have added a few very active members who are not on TD. For those members we use a group me app to stay in touch.
- All users who are not active will be replaced.
- Users will be expected to play an average of 6 games per week. More can be played during that time period, but 6 is the bare minimum. If you will be away for a period of time and will not be able to complete the 6 in a week, then let us know in the thread. The games can easily be made up by playing more than 6 in a week. We just need to know.
- Users who fall well behind the average will be removed if it is slowing the progress of the franchise.
- Minimum games per week can be bumped higher if the majority of the league is moving at a faster pace.
- basic guidelines for trades. We will not allow trade rape of the cpu. If you are trading for a highly rated player you must give up at least two young A rated prospects, or a highly rated player and an A prospect. (for example: 92 rated player for 75, 72 rated A young prospects or 92 rated player for 84 rated player and 75 A rated prospect). Age will also be taken into consideration with trades. A 35 year old 88 rated player will be around 80 at the end of the season while a 25 year old 88 rated player may be at 93 at the end of the season. Those trades will not be allowed even though they may start at the same rating. Follow these basic guidelines and trading should go smoothly.
We welcome all others to this thread. A waiting list will be made on a first come first serve basis. If users exit the league or become inactive then first person on the waiting list will have first option to join. Just post your name and PSN and you will be added to the list. Waiting list
This post was edited on 9/22 at 5:39 am