PCPartPicker part list: LINK
Price breakdown by merchant: LINK
CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($199.99 @ Microcenter)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Pro3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($99.99 @ Microcenter)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($64.80 @ Newegg)
Storage: Samsung 840 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($94.99 @ NCIX US)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 2GB Video Card ($249.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case ($74.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply ($63.98 @ Newegg)
A few notes:
1. It was highly recommended on OCN that you overclock your cpu.
2. If you gave a microcenter near you it will be cheaper.
3. Load FSX on that ssd and put everything else on that storage drive you already have.
4. The early benchmarks on that gpu are good. I couldn't find substantial information but some individuals on OCN did say that FSX works better with nvidia.
5. I don't know everything, debate away!