Not sure if serious....
Completely. Seriously, what new did it bring to the series? Lets look at the other games and what they brought to the table:
1) Legend of Zelda- first exploration game, first quest game, introduced dungeon concept
2) The Adventure of Link- side scrolling (ok this sucks)
3) A Link to the Past- basic structure of the series, Light and Dark Worlds
4) Ocarina of Time- Brought Zelda to 3D, developed z-targeting system, introduced music to improve gameplay, first game to manipulate time.
5) Majora's Mask- introduced time system that is heavily intricate, introduces side quests, introduced transformations
6) Wind Waker- cell shaded graphics, large over world with much to do, additional weapon usage
7) Skyward Sword- true motion controls, reduction of temple use and more focus on over world design, hub level.
8) Twilight Princess- play as a wolf..... and that's really it.