Let's talk about last night. What should we stop at? I guess it depends on how many people we have right?
It depends on how many people we have, and how much damage everyone can do in one round.
Like I mentioned last night, if we had 10 guys that can do 30% damage in 1 round, then if we all start when the boss has at least 30% health left, then 10 people can each get their 30% (totaling 300% damage to the boss) and all get max HB. This works the same whether the boss starts at 100%, or if one guy goes first and does 70% damage before anyone else starts and leaves only 30%. As long as there is 30% health available when your round starts, you can finish out that amount of health and get max HB.
This assumes everyone can do that amount of damage in 1 round, which obviously most of us can't. So I think our best bet is to just do like we're doing, do the damage as fast as you can and just stop after reaching 24million damage. This kind of sucks, though, because if poli and casty are both there, they will get their 30% each in less than 3 minutes, and you and I will probably be around 10% in. So at this point, the boss is down to only 20% health remaining, and if you and I both do another 10% round, the boss is dead and we've only accumulated 20% damage apiece.
To maximize HB, we might have to do it the other way around. If you and I were to do a few rounds until we get to 30% each, that leaves the boss with 40% health. THEN casty and poli can jump in at the same time, finish him off individually and each get their 30% max too. This is risky for them, though, because with several people fighting it's hard to know when the boss will have enough health left.
This post was edited on 7/3 at 10:44 am