Ate at Carrabbas tonight for the first time in probably a little over a year. Noticed several things since my last visit:
- Plates noticeably smaller, amount of food on plate less
- Glasses smaller (not as tall)
- Larger sauce bowl on smaller calamari plate to take up more room and lessen amount of calamari (subtle trick)
- Bread is only brought on request
- House salad is iceburg with some carrots and 3 olives
- Prices higher
I almost never eat chains with Carrabbas being one of the few exceptions. Disappointed to see the restaurant cutting corners. I really can't enjoy my food if I feel like I am being played.
Those of you that have never been won't notice any of this obviously, but the restaurant gave people more in the past for the same or lower cost.
This post was edited on 7/17 at 10:12 pm