Just off the top of my head...
1. Tongue guard greater than 1/4" from grinding wheel (x2).
2. Access to Eyewash blocked
3. Electrical switch (feeding pedestal grinder) in close proximity to eyewash/shower. Not sure if there is wiring behind the metal receptacle plate as well.
4. Grinder fed by flexible cord used as permenant installation (should be hard wire in flex conduit).
5. Hard to tell the condition of the hammer, but it looks like the head may be damaged.
6. Danger/warning/caution signs for same hazard (conflicting message).
7. Hard to tell with eyewash, but if it is being fed by a single line, does it meet the requirements for temperature.
how's about all kinds of shite over the "keep clear" line?
also, I'd imagine the signs being obscured is a hazard.
and there's a goddamn maguai up in there.