Was looking and evaluating all the predraft moves I made when I took over Gyno's team this offseason.
His last trade on 9/27/12 was Matt Harvey for Eric Hosmer
Moves I made to change the keepers:
1.Miggy for Hart, Morrow, J Bats: WIN-Prolly even so far, but Miggys 3B eligbility was worth it for me
2. James Shields for Josh Johnson + 3rd. WIN This was laughed at, but JJ has sucked and is hurt and Shields is #7 SP on PR.
3. Dickey for Utley and Beachy: Loss - Utley has been solid, Dickey has sucked but improving.
4. Grienke/Asdruble for Hanley - Push- Injuries to Grienke and Hanley.
5. Willingham/Youk for Hosmer - WIN - Hosmer is awful, Hammer is turning it around and Youk was solid pre injury
6. Carlos Beltran for Melky Cabrera