Gotta pump the hometown.
1) Most restaurants per capita in the nation.
2) Coastal and mountains
3) Probably warmer than the midwest in winter
4) Municipal Ski area
5) Heliskiing and extreme sports
6) World class fishing and hunting
7) Bears walk the streets
8) Named best town to live in the 25k-100k population range 2007
9) 4th ranked by Outdoor Magazine best places to raise an outdoor kid
10) Has glaciers and an icefield in the city limits
11) Whales, bears, orcas, sea lions, eagles
12) Fairly affluent, high standard of living, fairly well educated population. Median household income around 80k. Low unemployment lots of high paying jobs.
Most important, the scenery. Image: http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000vaQU7a__ATo/s/750/alaska10125.jpg Image: http://icons-ak.wunderground.com/data/wximagenew/s/snodog/150-800.jpg
This post was edited on 6/27 at 8:26 pm