LeBron is at a loss for words - Page 5 - TigerDroppings.com

Posted byMessage
Fearthehat0307
New Orleans Pelicans Fan
Baton Rouge, LA
Member since Dec 2007
51020 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words


quote:

bro, 98% of posters admit that they joxy, and the other 2% are liars
i have never joxied in my life you whore

eta: i just tried joxying and got a red stop sign



This post was edited on 6/24 at 8:51 pm


Back to top
SabiDojo
South Alabama Fan
Open to any suggestions
Member since Nov 2010
35735 posts
 Online 

re: LeBron is at a loss for words


quote:

Jordan has a NCAA championship, Lebron does not.



That was because of James Worthy. After Worthy left MJ couldn't win another NCAA Title.



This post was edited on 6/24 at 8:53 pm


Back to top
Fearthehat0307
New Orleans Pelicans Fan
Baton Rouge, LA
Member since Dec 2007
51020 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words


quote:

Jordan has a NCAA championship, Lebron does not.

That was because of James Worthy. After Worthy left MJ couldn't win another NCAA Title.
holy hell has this shite not run its course yet






Back to top
  Replies (0)
Carson123987
LSU Fan
Middle Court at the Rec
Member since Jul 2011
36976 posts
 Online 

re: LeBron is at a loss for words


quote:

just tried joxying and got a red stop sign


too much power






Back to top
  Replies (0)
okietiger
USA Fan
Oklahoma City Area
Member since Oct 2005
26117 posts
 Online 

re: LeBron is at a loss for words


God he is one ugly mofo:







Back to top
MrBlue105
Navy Fan
chillin with the BWC - anaconda
Member since Apr 2013
6602 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words


Head looks like an owl





Back to top
  Replies (0)
Michael J Cocks
LSU Fan
Right Here
Member since Jun 2007
46713 posts
 Online 

re: LeBron is at a loss for words


quote:

wow you sound so educated lebum


Anyone that calls him Le-anything but Bron loses a shite ton of credibility as a human being. How fricking unoriginal.






Back to top
  Replies (0)


Back to top