Posted byMessage
Na Mean
UTEP Fan
This is me yo.
Member since Mar 2013
2804 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words








Back to top
Rittdog
LSU Fan
Yesterday, all my troubles seemed
Member since Oct 2009
9955 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words


quote:

harry coleman beast


Drake and Pitbull






Back to top
harry coleman beast
LSU Fan
Left Field
Member since Aug 2008
35905 posts
 Online 

re: LeBron is at a loss for words








Back to top
Carson123987
LSU Fan
Middle Court at the Rec
Member since Jul 2011
34392 posts
 Online 

re: LeBron is at a loss for words


quote:

quote:
I think Carson is a good poster..


hes one of the worst posters on TD.


just joxied and found this. wtf bro? when and how did i rustle you?



This post was edited on 6/24 at 1:36 pm


Back to top
Chad504boy
New Orleans Saints Fan
Five Oh Four
Member since Feb 2005
76584 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words


quote:

joeyciresi YOU ARE THE BIGGEST **** EVER @kingjames






Back to top
BeYou
Baylor Fan
Waco
Member since Oct 2012
1531 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words


Jordan has a NCAA championship, Lebron does not.

Jordan GOAT






Back to top
c on z
LSU Fan
Baton Rouge, La.
Member since Mar 2009
59799 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words








Back to top
Rickety Cricket
Navy Fan
Premium Member
Member since Aug 2007
32048 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words


quote:

Lebron's use of social media to troll in the sports world is unparalleled. GOAT.

Just like when he and his teammates showed solidarity with the #JusticeforTrayvon movement:







Back to top
BarbeTiger
New Orleans Saints Fan
Mr. White's Lab Yo
Member since Jan 2012
4959 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words


quote:

Jordan has a NCAA championship


Because he wasn't good enough to straight to the pros






Back to top
Carson123987
LSU Fan
Middle Court at the Rec
Member since Jul 2011
34392 posts
 Online 

re: LeBron is at a loss for words


quote:

Just like when he and his teammates showed solidarity with the #JusticeforTrayvon movement:


wow






Back to top
lsu480
Arizona State Fan
Downtown Scottsdale
Member since Oct 2007
61772 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words


quote:

just joxied and found this. wtf bro? when and how did i rustle you?



Dude rocket said it....it REALLY shouldn't bother you!






Back to top
Tiger n Miami AU83
Auburn Fan
Miami
Member since Oct 2007
31805 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words


Parade was fun today.

FYI, Miami LOVES Wade. By far the loudest cheers for anyone last year and this year.

Anyone talking about the Heat considering trading Wade can forget it. Now or ever. He will never play for another team. The fans would lose their mind if it was even seriously considered.






Back to top
Carson123987
LSU Fan
Middle Court at the Rec
Member since Jul 2011
34392 posts
 Online 

re: LeBron is at a loss for words


you da man bro





Back to top
cornstarch
LSU Fan
Member since May 2010
2041 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words


I saw this when he posted it...but man, this is why I love LeBron.

I loved his pose after the game as well. He was like "What now, bitches?" Totally deserved.

LeBron haters are irrational and ignorant. That is all.






Back to top
MrBlue105
Navy Fan
chillin with the BWC - anaconda
Member since Apr 2013
6602 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words








Back to top
jg8623
LSU Fan
baton rouge
Member since Aug 2010
3155 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words


quote:

LeBron haters are irrational and ignorant. That is all.


Same with LeBron lovers.






Back to top
Fearthehat0307
New Orleans Pelicans Fan
Baton Rouge, LA
Member since Dec 2007
44790 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words


quote:

I think Carson is a good poster..


hes one of the worst posters on TD.
was about to come back you up carson but then I saw this

quote:

just joxied
only toolbags and attention whores joxy






Back to top
Carson123987
LSU Fan
Middle Court at the Rec
Member since Jul 2011
34392 posts
 Online 

re: LeBron is at a loss for words


quote:

was about to come back you up carson but then I saw this




quote:

only toolbags and attention whores joxy


bro, 98% of posters admit that they joxy, and the other 2% are liars






Back to top
Fat Bastard
New Orleans Saints Fan
Paradise
Member since Mar 2009
15622 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words


wow you sound so educated lebum

oh and btw you can send a check to kawhi leonard for giving you that ring with that missed FT in game 6.

truth hurts moron. but keep showing the world how stupid you really are.






Back to top
Fat Bastard
New Orleans Saints Fan
Paradise
Member since Mar 2009
15622 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words


quote:

"What now, bitches?"


quote:

irrational and ignorant.






Back to top



Back to top