LeBron is at a loss for words | Page 4 | TigerDroppings.com
Posted by
Message
Na Mean
UTEP Fan
This is me yo.
Member since Mar 2013
2954 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words



Replies (0)
Replies (0)
Rittdog
LSU Fan
Yesterday, all my troubles seemed
Member since Oct 2009
9955 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words
quote:

harry coleman beast


Drake and Pitbull


harry coleman beast
LSU Fan
Left Field
Member since Aug 2008
47469 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
Carson123987
LSU Fan
Middle Court at the Rec
Member since Jul 2011
41938 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words
quote:

quote:
I think Carson is a good poster..


hes one of the worst posters on TD.


just joxied and found this. wtf bro? when and how did i rustle you?
This post was edited on 6/24 at 1:36 pm


Chad504boy
Cincinnati Fan
Five Oh Four
Member since Feb 2005
89404 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words
quote:

joeyciresi YOU ARE THE BIGGEST **** EVER @kingjames


BeYou
Baylor Fan
Waco
Member since Oct 2012
3186 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words
Jordan has a NCAA championship, Lebron does not.

Jordan GOAT


c on z
New Orleans Pelicans Fan
Baton Rouge, La.
Member since Mar 2009
74370 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
Rickety Cricket
Navy Fan
Premium Member
Member since Aug 2007
38875 posts
Online

re: LeBron is at a loss for words
quote:

Lebron's use of social media to troll in the sports world is unparalleled. GOAT.

Just like when he and his teammates showed solidarity with the #JusticeforTrayvon movement:



BarbeTiger
New Orleans Saints Fan
Mr. White's Lab Yo
Member since Jan 2012
5962 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words
quote:

Jordan has a NCAA championship


Because he wasn't good enough to straight to the pros


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
Carson123987
LSU Fan
Middle Court at the Rec
Member since Jul 2011
41938 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words
quote:

Just like when he and his teammates showed solidarity with the #JusticeforTrayvon movement:


wow


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
lsu480
LSU Fan
Downtown Scottsdale
Member since Oct 2007
81503 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words
quote:

just joxied and found this. wtf bro? when and how did i rustle you?



Dude rocket said it....it REALLY shouldn't bother you!


Tiger n Miami AU83
Auburn Fan
Miami
Member since Oct 2007
38088 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words
Parade was fun today.

FYI, Miami LOVES Wade. By far the loudest cheers for anyone last year and this year.

Anyone talking about the Heat considering trading Wade can forget it. Now or ever. He will never play for another team. The fans would lose their mind if it was even seriously considered.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
Carson123987
LSU Fan
Middle Court at the Rec
Member since Jul 2011
41938 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words
you da man bro


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
cornstarch
LSU Fan
Member since May 2010
2103 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words
I saw this when he posted it...but man, this is why I love LeBron.

I loved his pose after the game as well. He was like "What now, bitches?" Totally deserved.

LeBron haters are irrational and ignorant. That is all.


MrBlue105
Navy Fan
chillin with the BWC - anaconda
Member since Apr 2013
6602 posts

Replies (0)
Replies (0)
jg8623
LSU Fan
baton rouge
Member since Aug 2010
6836 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words
quote:

LeBron haters are irrational and ignorant. That is all.


Same with LeBron lovers.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
Fearthehat0307
New Orleans Pelicans Fan
Baton Rouge, LA
Member since Dec 2007
58290 posts
Online

re: LeBron is at a loss for words
quote:

I think Carson is a good poster..


hes one of the worst posters on TD.
was about to come back you up carson but then I saw this

quote:

just joxied
only toolbags and attention whores joxy


Carson123987
LSU Fan
Middle Court at the Rec
Member since Jul 2011
41938 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words
quote:

was about to come back you up carson but then I saw this




quote:

only toolbags and attention whores joxy


bro, 98% of posters admit that they joxy, and the other 2% are liars


Fat Bastard
LA-Lafayette Fan
Paradise
Member since Mar 2009
18860 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words
wow you sound so educated lebum

oh and btw you can send a check to kawhi leonard for giving you that ring with that missed FT in game 6.

truth hurts moron. but keep showing the world how stupid you really are.


Fat Bastard
LA-Lafayette Fan
Paradise
Member since Mar 2009
18860 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words
quote:

"What now, bitches?"


quote:

irrational and ignorant.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
Page 4 of 5

Back to top

Follow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram