Says a fanbase for the Superdome? I've been in both and - you're just, wrong, broseph.
From January 2011 to June 2011, the Mercedes-Benz Superdome completed an $85 million renovation that completely modernized the facility. Since 2006, the total amount spent on renovations is $336 million.
Key, significant enhancements include:
- Expansion of Plaza (100 Level) concourse
- Additional concession points of sale and restrooms on Plaza (100 Level)
- Replacement and reconfiguration of the East and West Side Plaza
Seating Units (100 level) - offering 3,100 new seats and improved sight lines.
- Addition of two premium ground/field level bunker clubs
- 3 additional elevators for improved vertical transportation
- Expansion of Exterior Plaza Gates A and C