Westeros is going to be a total chaotic place
1. Others and wights swooping through the seven kingdoms freaking everybody out and slicing up heads
2. Dragons melting shite from the skies and incinerating MFers by the thousands
3. Nymeria (maybe under Arya's remote control) leading an epic pack of starving insane wolves ripping apart everybody in their path
4. 8000 focused Unsullied in perfect fighting condition
5. Whatever other random mythical creatures may still pop up based on crackpot theories (Ice dragons, Stone dragons waking up, Krakens from the sea etc etc)
6. The CotF (and Bran?) seeing it all through the Weirwoods and pulling their magical shite with shifting lands and waters and so forth
7. Various human armies among them:
the remants of the North including the Bolton turncoats, the Stark loyalists including Manderly etc
the Southron armies of the Lannisters, Highgarden etc
Those sneaky Martells and their whole Dornish operation
The Golden Company and the whole Aegon operation
Victarion and his whole insane naval operation (possibly with some supernatural assistance) and a damn Dragon horn
Insane Euron and the rest of the Iron Islanders
Stannis and the red bitch (again, perhaps with R'hollor helping out in some way)
The Night's Watch and the Wildlings
The Eyrie and whoever Baelysh cons into fighting for him
8. Davos and Rickon emerging from a god damn cannibal island with who knows wtf
9. Zombie Cat and the BwB sneaking around
10. Fricking Lightbringer and AA?!?!?!?!?!?!!!
I mean, W - T - F.
Anyone who thinks they know how this is gonna end is FOS.
This post was edited on 5/13 at 2:31 pm