D'haquille Williams commits! - Page 2 - TigerDroppings.com

Posted byMessage
ItsThatDude12
LSU Fan
Giving out Mercy Knees
Member since Apr 2009
7699 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!


QUILLE


COMING

HOME!!!!



F


A



P






Back to top
saintsfan22
New Orleans Saints Fan
baton rouge
Member since May 2006
24566 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!


Is PJ his JUCO coach?


This post was edited on 5/10 at 9:46 pm


Back to top
CerealKilla
SMU Fan
Das Boot
Member since Jan 2011
6098 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!








Back to top
Lazy But Talented
LSU Fan
Baton Rouge/New Orleans
Member since Aug 2011
3998 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!








Back to top
Tigerbait357
LSU Fan
Member since Jun 2011
2280 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!


I just looked at his profile on 247, the recruiting gurus had Auburn at 75% chance of landing and LSU at 25%





Back to top
Bunta
LSU Fan
Captain Lu-Natic
Member since Oct 2007
6010 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!








Back to top
MSG
New Orleans Saints Fan
B.R.
Member since Dec 2007
8420 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!


frick it.. We both messed up.


This post was edited on 5/10 at 9:50 pm


Back to top
GeauxAggie972
LSU Fan
CDUB71323 lives on in FloMo, Texas
Member since Aug 2009
14492 posts
 Online 

re: D'haquille Williams commits!


Add this to the OP MSG so everyone can see this beast in action:

HUDL Highlights






Back to top
DBeaux225
New Orleans Pelicans Fan
Baton Rouge
Member since Aug 2012
3646 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!








Back to top
safetyman
LSU Fan
Acadia Parish
Member since Jun 2011
4142 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!


quote:

Posted by ItsThatDude12 QUILLE
COMING
HOME!!!!

F

A

P


Times 2






Back to top
LSUTil_iDie
LA-Monroe Fan
Monroe, LA
Member since Jan 2012
3743 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!


Where is memphs at with the "Quille is coming home" meme?





Back to top
tigerbru17
Boston College Fan
Billy in 4C
Member since Jan 2009
7168 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!


Yesssssss!!!!





Back to top
DownTheBayouBengal
LSU Fan
Terrebonne Parish
Member since Apr 2013
52 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!


I am new to RB. Is this an acceptable time to say Boom?





Back to top
bryankroy
LSU Fan
Baton Rouge
Member since Dec 2011
335 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!








Back to top
GeauxAggie972
LSU Fan
CDUB71323 lives on in FloMo, Texas
Member since Aug 2009
14492 posts
 Online 

re: D'haquille Williams commits!


quote:

Is this an acceptable time to say Boom?


It is very acceptable to say BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! right now






Back to top
whodidthat
LSU Fan
Member since Aug 2011
4666 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!


BOOM!!!







Back to top
Dodd
Duke Fan
Member since Oct 2003
17885 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!


It's a boom if he makes the grades, but I would assume its looking good if LSU extended the offer





Back to top
HMTVBrian2
Northwestern St. Fan
Baton Rouge
Member since Sep 2011
2188 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!


D'haquille Williams was the best player in the state his senior year of high school. Absolutely fantastic, one of the best high school receivers I've ever seen.

This is a one year thing, but oh my goodness he's going to tear it up for a year. So friggin good.






Back to top
DBeaux225
New Orleans Pelicans Fan
Baton Rouge
Member since Aug 2012
3646 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!


quote:

I am new to RB. Is this an acceptable time to say Boom?








Back to top
CerealKilla
SMU Fan
Das Boot
Member since Jan 2011
6098 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!








Back to top



Back to top