Lost in all the hoopla of this weekend, we never actually got to discuss the game. Just some thoughts:
- Sturridge played like a man possessed. He was fricking awesome.
- Torres is a diving piece of shite. He did it twice, and Carra almost took his head off for it. Convenient that Randy hasn't mentioned it.
- Speaking of, Carra still has it. Played another solid defensive game.
- Enrique is our best pure defender.
- Glen still blows arse in the attacking third.
- Does Gerrard ever run out of gas? He was brilliant.
- fricking Jonjo Shelvey. Jesus...
This post was edited on 4/23 at 5:40 pm