Coyote -- here's the setup I was telling you about last night. My first venture into watercooling a decade ago.
Tygon food grade tubing (the most readily available stuff of that time)
- Universal GPU block from Danger Den for my 9800 Pro flashed to XT
- Swiftech CPU block cooling my P4 3.2Ghz OC'ed to 4.0.
- Mag aquarium pump sitting below my 5.25" bay reservoir (not pictured). Required external power in an outlet. (see the black cord in the foreground)
- Modded heater core from a 70s Chevelle.
- Shitty LED fan
- Wad of bubblewrap temporarily holding up the heater core until I could find a mounting solution.
- Distilled water mixed with a little bit of antifreeze.
- Barbs and hose clamps
Apparently I had a floppy drive too.
Those were the days.
This post was edited on 4/20 at 12:29 pm