Just some notes I took away from the game:
1) When Carmouche went down early and even though LSU made a run I think that is what the difference was besides the obvious turnovers and rebounding.
2) Hickey had tbh a very bad game all-around but given how well he has played not terrible.
3) JOB yes got a double-double, but what shows that he is not able to make the leap to the NBA yet, is his lack of real post moves and the ability to know where his position is on the floor as well as footwork. I do not have a problem with him pulling up every now and then for short jumpers, but too many times he just tries to muscle a shot up and as of late he had been passing the ball effectively do not know what happened.
4) Stringer played very well, and at 5'9 had to guard Henderson that is where losing Carmouche really hurt.
5) Coleman is just not a PF and do not blame him because he does bring the effort, Coleman against Buckner or Holloway is just bad for him.
6) I actually really liked the atmosphere for being only 2/3 full the crowd as others mentioned wanted to get into it, whenever the small Ole Miss contingent started Hotty Toddy there was always Go to Hell....
7) Jalen Courtney