Obviously this has been discussed ad nauseam here but I enjoyed it more the 2nd time around. Just a few quick points.
- I thought the end was great with John Blake finding the batman cave then with the end him actually "rising" on the platform. Thought that played well symbolically even if it wasn't the main connotation.
- Also, of course Batman didn't die but he pretty much lied to everyone about fixing the auto pilot throughout the film. I understand its a plot device but at the point he lied, there really wasn't a point to. Just strange.
- The douchebag cop Quinn from Dexter that can't stop tripping over his own feet played the douchebag cop that blew the bridge
thought that was funny. Still screwing things up.
- Selina Kyle was a lesbian. Well, maybe now bisexual once Bruce converted her. She had weird sexual chemistry with her gal pal that lived with her.
- When Bruce Wayne fails twice to climb the bit, the pure force of the fall would snap his vetabrae in half. The first guy they showed do it died as he stopped moving and just dangled. That was weird they couldn't build a better harness.
This post was edited on 12/8 at 11:35 am