Let's see. My semi-educated/crackpot guesses:
- Jon or Aegon ends up in Kings Landing but I don't know that the capital stands. I think Samwell ends up back with Jon in some capacity. And Jon possibly takes Val as a wife (this would be a bonus).
- Dany dies, probably in some honorable good for the realm type way, and it happens via one of her dragons shortly after she finally reaches Kings Landing.
- Sansa and Tyrion end up back together in some shape or form and end up residing over at the very least Casterly Rock (I fear that Jamie ends up dying) and/or Harrenhal. Littlefinger gets outed by the Blackfish at Lord Nestor's feast.
- Arya and (I hope) Gendry ends up residing over Winterfell. But only after she goes on a bad arse assassination spree and gets Nymeria back.
- Bran becomes Bloodraven 2.0 and never leaves the cave.
- Rickon returns to Westeros via Davos but his recklessness does him in. Osha survives though.
- Theon ends up dying, also likely doing something noble (maybe taking out Euron), but Asha ends up ruling the Iron Islands. Victarion gets snuffed out by Morroqo or the Dusky Woman (I think she's in with Euron) who attempts to use the horn to get the dragons unsuccessfully.
- Stannis ends up at Storm's End after nearly dying in the snow outside Winterfell. At the very least he takes out some Boltons in the process.
- Cersei and Jamie die at the hands of each other. And likely after Tommen and Myrcella has been killed themselves.
This post was edited on 8/30 at 4:52 pm