1) The biggest hole in the world is a fool's mouth.
2) One man's ceiling is another man's floor.
3) The quote I have as my signature.
4) You can lead a horse to water but if it won't
drink then drown it.
5) Persistence vibrates opportunity.
6) The point of power is in the present.
7) Take what you've got to get what you need to get what you want.
8) Depression is a rich man's disease.
9) Ignorance is bliss but knowledge is power.
10-?) Every one of Yogi Berra's quotes such as
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
You can observe a lot by just watching.
In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true.
If you come to a fork in the road, take it.
Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours.
It ain't over till it's over.
It's like deja-vu, all over again.
The future ain't what it used to be.
I never said most of the things I said.
You've got to be very careful if you don't know where you are going, because you might not get there.
I wish I had an answer to that because I'm tired of answering that question.
If the world was perfect, it wouldn't be.
Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.
It gets late early out there.
If you ask me anything I don't know, I'm not going to answer.
I'm not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did.
You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six.
If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.
This post was edited on 3/28 at 9:13 pm