Tree poisoner Harvey Updyke Goes On FB Rant | TigerDroppings.com
News:
Popular Forums:

Tree poisoner Harvey Updyke Goes On FB Rant



Convicted Toomer’s Corner tree poisoner Harvey Updyke isn’t legally allowed to attend Saturday’s Iron Bowl between No. 1 Alabama and No. 4 Auburn. But that didn't stop him from speaking his brilliant mind on Facebook...


Filed Under: Alabama, Auburn
Originally published on SECRant.com

Comments (16) - Add Comments

0
1
Report Abuse
LSUKAT - 5 months ago
one Alabama Fan killed another Alabama fan at a IRON BOWL party...... Now that is psycho. But there are many fans just like
these few. They are really upset that Auburn Fans are happy and posting the replay and just saying how happy they are. I do not understand people like this. It's like they don't appreciate a win, because they expect it. And many are blaming the loss on coaching, so they are turning on SABAN.
4
0
Report Abuse
NYCAuburn - 5 months ago
Looks like Harvey is an albino pimp
8
0
Report Abuse
cubsgrace - 5 months ago
This man is one of the dumbest pieces of shite on Earth. It makes me so happy that he's an Alabama fan...and an albino pimp - apparently.
3
0
Report Abuse
Bleeding purple - 5 months ago
wonder how he feels now. LOL
3
0
Report Abuse
rileytiger - 5 months ago
Good grief! Typical Gump who has no life! I am glad I live far from that moron state.
1
0
Report Abuse
Placebeaux - 5 months ago
Harvey watched a little too much Mid South Wrestling growing up. Head butt, jap slap and a sledgehammer?
1
0
Report Abuse
HoustonGumbeauxGuy - 5 months ago
I find it odd that the state of Alabama does not have an equal and offsetting psycho fan on the Auburn side of things. This would make for a profitable PPV boxing match.



0
0
Report Abuse
Methuselah - 5 months ago
Dude seems to have some serious mental health issues.
5
0
Report Abuse
andouille - 5 months ago
99% of the Bama fans give the other 1% a bad name. The fact that he is treated like a hero to most Bama fans tells you all you need to know.
0
0
Report Abuse
LSUJuicer - 5 months ago
They should have just locked him up for good. Or take away his internet access too.
3
0
Report Abuse
Jizzy08 - 5 months ago
He's definitely got some personality disorder. There's one thing to be a supporter of a team, another to be psychotic about it.
2
3
Report Abuse
Hugo Stiglitz - 5 months ago
You cannot question his passion. Psycho? Maybe... But he sure does love his team.
0
0
Report Abuse
EST - 5 months ago
That dude needs therapy.
0
0
Report Abuse
JumpingTheShark - 5 months ago
This guy, regardless of what team he roots for, legit needs to DIAF.
5
0
Report Abuse
Woverw - 5 months ago
This guy and Brian Downing . . . the faces of Alabama.
4
0
Report Abuse
panzer - 5 months ago
Typical Alabama fan....all class
Add a Comment