Will Baseball success help Football recruiting?
Return to Board  •  Menu  •  BottomPage 1
Message
Will Baseball success help Football recruiting?
Posted by Tiger71 on 6/15 at 5:07 am
With all the susses LSU is having in baseball and all the Omaha hype,with the national exposure, help football recruiting?


Reply  •  Back to Top
Posted by LSUNV on 6/15 at 5:14 am to Tiger71
Between baseball and quiddich we gonna rock the recruiting nation


Reply  •  Back to Top
Posted by tsmi136 on 6/15 at 5:48 am to Tiger71
I'm sure. There are plenty of two sport athletes that will be watching the CWS and follow CFB


Reply  •  Back to Top
Posted by Big Lake on 6/15 at 8:11 am to Tiger71
Exposure and name recognition is always beyond valuable but other than that who knows


Reply  •  Back to Top
Posted by chity on 6/15 at 8:21 am to Big Lake
quote:

Exposure and name recognition is always beyond valuable but other than that who knows


This, plus the LSU fan support is the best in college baseball. This can only help a recruit want to come to the tigers.



Reply  •  Back to Top
Posted by SteveLSU35 on 6/15 at 9:01 am to chity
Exactly, 60% of the broadcast will be about the team, but the other 40% will be about the fans and how awesome we are.


Reply  •  Back to Top
Posted by crownroyaltiger on 6/15 at 10:52 am to Tiger71
Not sure how much it helps, but sure as hell dont hurt!


Reply  •  Back to Top
Posted by 504 SOULJA on 6/15 at 11:04 am to Tiger71
Nope half the kids I know don't even watch baseball or even no that LSU is in the world series


Reply  •  Back to Top
Posted by KaufmanATiger on 6/15 at 3:17 pm to 504 SOULJA
Think Chad Jones pitching and The Dreadlocks of Doom.





Reply  •  Back to Top
Posted by Tigah32 on 6/15 at 3:51 pm to Tiger71
No. It would help if kids didn't already know about our school that much, but we're a perennial power.


Reply  •  Back to Top
Posted by GetmorewithLes on 6/16 at 9:08 am to Tiger71
quote:

With all the susses LSU is having in baseball and all the Omaha hype,with the national exposure, help football recruiting?


Absolutely, anything that promotes the brand on a national stage in a positive light helps. May not sway many current recruits but will help introduce LSU to younger recruits who are just now entering the pipeline...



Reply  •  Back to Top  •  Refresh
Return to Board
Jump to Page   

           Page 1 of 1           

 

 Message Boards
 Tiger Rant
 Recruiting Board
 SEC Rant
 Saints Talk
 Pelicans Talk
 More Sports Board
 Soccer Board
 O-T Lounge
 Tech Board
 Outdoor Board
 Movie/TV Board
 Music Board
 Political Talk
 Money Talk
 Fark Board
 Gaming Board
 Fantasy Sports
 Food and Drink Board
 Ticket Exchange
 Help Board
 

 Other Options
 >> Search
 

 SECRant.com Links
 SEC Rant
 SEC Recruiting
 SEC Tickets
 Off-Topic Board
 

 Geaux.com Dining Guide
 New Orleans
 Baton Rouge
 

 Site Features (Full Version)
 Home Page
 LSU Football Schedule
 LSU News/TD News Wire
 Pick'em Home Page
 
Back to top
Sign In 
View in: Desktop
Copyright ©2014 TigerDroppings.com.