Per LSUSports.net: The LSU football team put together a balanced offensive attack, and the defense returned two interceptions for touchdowns as the White team garnered a 42-14 victory over the Purple team Saturday in LSU’s National L-Club Spring Game presented by Tony Chachere’s at Tiger Stadium.
In total, LSU racked up 622 yards on offensive which included 399 yards through the air on 49 pass plays, as 18,565 fans gathered for the annual end-of-spring scrimmage. Multiple players saw action for both teams throughout the contest, and the second half featured a running clock. Complete Recap Box Score
Here are some quick stats....
• QB Brandon Harris was 11-of-28 for 195 yards and tossed 3 TD's. He also had 1 rushing TD.
• QB Anthony Jennings completed 9-of-17 passes for 157 yards and 1 TD.
• RB Kenny Hilliard had 16 carries for 59 yards and 1 TD.
• RB Melvin Jones’ had 12 carries for 38 yards.
• WR Travin Dural had 5 receptions for 130 yards and 2 TD's.
• TE DeSean Smith had 3 receptions for 45 yards and 1 TD.
• Both Linebackers Deion Jones and Kwon Alexander scored TD's on INT returns.