The annual National L Club Spring Game will kickoff this Saturday at 1pm at Tiger Stadium. Admission is free, and the game will be broadcasted on the LSU Sports Radio Network and can be heard in Baton Rouge on 107.3 FM as well as in the Geaux Zone.
The Rock n’ Roar Block Party on North Stadium Drive will begin at 11am and will continue after the game until 3:45pm. New Orleans band Bag of Donuts will play from 11:15 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. in front of the Maravich Center.
Here are some basic house-keeping notes from LSUSports.net:
• Kickoff for Saturday's spring game is scheduled for 1 p.m. CT
• Gates to Tiger Stadium open at 11:30 a.m. and admission to the game is free. All seating in Tiger Stadium will be on the west side and the south endzone. All seating will be general admission.
• Fans should enter the stadium on the west side ( Tiger Stadium diagram) using gates 1 thru 6. These will be the only gates open on gameday.
• ADA access will also be through the west side stadium gates.
• Bag Policy – Travel light and remember all backpacks and any bags larger than 8.5 inches x 11 inches will not be allowed. Please leave these items at home or secured in your vehicle.
All standard Tiger Stadium policies apply. For a complete listing of policies, please click here.
Smoking is not permitted inside the gates of the stadium.
Parking | Spring Game Parking Map (170k, .pdf)
• All public parking for the game is free.
• Vehicle parking lots will open beginning at 8 a.m. on Saturday.
• Motor Home parking will be available for free in parking Lot 404 or Lot 407 beginning at 5 p.m. on Friday.
• ADA parking spaces will be available in Lot 401 with state issued identification.
Rock n' Roar Block Party | Details
• Block Party begins at 11 a.m. on North Stadium Drive on the north side of Tiger Stadium.
• Block Party will provide fun for the entire family, including live music, food and drinks, inflatables, etc.
• North Stadium Drive and South Stadium Drive will be closed to vehicular traffic starting at 7 a.m. on Saturday.
Other Events on April 5 – Order Tickets at LSUtix.net
• Gymnastics NCAA Regional at 4 p.m. – Maravich Center (gates open at 2 p.m.)
• Baseball vs. Mississippi State at 6:30 p.m. – Alex Box Stadium (gates open at 4:30 p.m.)
• Softball vs. Tennessee at 6 p.m. – Tiger Park (gates open at 4:30 p.m.)
• Track and Field's Battle of the Bayou (all afternoon – Free admission)